- Salary: €65,000 - €85,000+ D.O.E
- Location: IrelandMunsterCork
- Sector: Mission CriticalPharma & Life Sciences
- Contact: Jack Whelan
- Mobile: +353 (0)85 256 7355
- Email: email@example.com
Sonas Technical are currently on the lookout for a Senior Electrical Engineer to work in Munster. This role is with a leading M&E Contractor working across Pharmaceutical, Data Centre and Industrial Projects. This opportunity provides an excellent salary and package for the right candidate. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- In conjunction with your project team, you will be responsible for the execution of various stages of a project as follows.
- Complete electrical design review
- Validation of cable sizing
- Complete technical submittals.
- Ensure progress of the programme is monitored
- Constant reviews and updates with the the BIM team
- Conduct system walk-downs
- Compile test pack, FTOP’s and O&Ms
- Manage contractors during commissioning
- 3rd level Qualification in Electrical Engineering / Building Services Engineering.
- Experience with both LV and MV systems primarily in building services and data centre environments.
- 5years+ with an Electrical Contractor
- Strong track record of delivering projects successfully
- Strong Commercial Acumen
- Knowledge of Health, Safety and Environmental systems and procedures – knowledge of the team, their strengths and weaknesses
- The ability to multi-task
- Excellent communicator
- A leader
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Construction, M&E and Life Sciences recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
For more information or to apply directly email firstname.lastname@example.org
JW – 078