- Salary: €60,000 - €80,000 (DOE)
- Location: IrelandLeinsterDublin
- Sector: Mission Critical
- Contact: Mark Rigney
- Mobile: +353872143202
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sonas Technical are on the lookout for a Senior Mechanical Engineer to a leading international mechanical & electrical provider specialising in turnkey packages for the design, supply, and installation of M&E services. Permanent position working on industrial projects in the West Dublin region.
Why apply with Sonas ?
- We can provide insights to the best salaries, rates and benefits on offer
- One point of contact – We can manage all your applications, interviews and negotiations
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- Undertake a full design review of drawings, specifications and schedules to ensure compliance with the applicable standards and industry guides.
- Responsible for developing engineering alternative solutions, including detailed calculations and sketches for client approval.
- Review of the coordinated construction drawings and documentation.
- Prepare RFI’s and issue to the client.
- Detailed review of specialist supplier packages for compliance with project specification and applicable industry standards.
- Prepare and monitor procurement schedule in conjunction with the procurement team.
- Prepare and monitor technical submittals for approval by the client
- A Level 7/8 Degree in Building Services Engineering or similar.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in mechanical project engineering or a similar role.
- Strong understanding of mechanical systems from a design or construction perspective.
- Capable of working as part of a team and on own initiative.
- Good knowledge of the current mechanical standards within Ireland and UK.
For more information or to apply directly email email@example.com