- Salary: DOE
- Location: IrelandMunsterLimerick
- Sector: Mission CriticalPharma & Life Sciences
- Contact: Aimee Burke
- Mobile: +353852654282
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Turnover Manager plays a critical role in ensuring the successful handover of a construction project, particularly in industries such as Pharma, Medical Devices, and Data Centers where precision and compliance with specific standards are crucial. Here is a breakdown of the key responsibilities and specific requirements for this role:
- Completions and Turnover Plan: Develop and maintain a comprehensive Turnover and Completions Plan in accordance with company procedures and client specifications.
- Collaboration: Work closely with project managers, engineers, and subcontractors to create a detailed plan for CSA (Civil, Structural, Architectural) and MEP (Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing) systems, both commissionable and non-commissionable.
- Schedule Management: Collaborate with planners and package managers to establish walkdown and turnover schedules that align with the overall project program, ensuring coordination between construction milestones, commissioning activities, and turnover schedules.
- Schedule Adherence: Ensure that the project team adheres to the walkdown and turnover schedule, and generate look-ahead schedules as needed.
- Team Management: Manage the walkdown team responsible for inspecting and verifying system completion.
- Punch List Completion: Oversee the completion of system punch lists in preparation for Mechanical Completion (MC) and system handover.
- Turnover Package: Develop and maintain a detailed turnover package that includes equipment data sheets, as-built drawings, operation and maintenance (O&M) manuals, test records, and other relevant documentation.
- Subcontractor Oversight: Review and verify subcontractor turnover documentation for accuracy, completeness, and compliance with project requirements.
- Client Submissions: Prepare and submit turnover packages to clients and regulatory authorities within specified deadlines.
- Integration: Coordinate with the Commissioning Manager and the MEP team to ensure seamless integration of mechanical and electrical systems into the overall project.
- Commissioning Support: Assist in overseeing the commissioning and testing of mechanical and electrical systems, ensuring they comply with design specifications, safety regulations, and industry standards.
- Quality Control: Implement and maintain quality control procedures to ensure the accuracy and completeness of turnover documentation.
- Auditing: Conduct regular audits of turnover packages to verify compliance with project requirements and industry standards.
- Issue Resolution: Address non-conformities and implement corrective actions to ensure compliance and continuous improvement.
- Stakeholder Communication: Liaise with clients, project stakeholders, and regulatory authorities to address turnover-related queries, clarifications, and approvals.
- Progress Reporting: Provide regular progress updates to project management regarding turnover activities, potential risks, and mitigation strategies.
- Experience: Candidates should have prior experience as a Turnover/QA Manager on large-scale projects.
- Project Type: Previous experience on Pharma, Medical Devices, or Data Center projects is ideal, as these industries often have stringent standards and requirements.
- Education: A third-level qualification in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or Building Services Engineering is desirable.
- Experience Level: A minimum of 8 years of relevant experience is required.
- Collaboration: Strong ability to collaborate and work effectively as part of a team is essential.
- IT Skills: Excellent IT skills, including experience with software like EIDA, can be advantageous.
- Transferable Skills: The role may also be suitable for Project or Package Managers seeking a different challenge, especially if they have experience delivering and turning over packages in similar project environments with high standards.
This role is crucial in ensuring the successful handover of a project, meeting regulatory requirements, and delivering a quality product to clients in industries where precision and compliance are paramount.
Application: For more information or to apply directly, please email your application to email@example.com