- Salary: €45,000 - €55,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterWicklow
- Sector: Mission CriticalAdvanced Manufacturing
- Contact: Niamh Kedney
- Mobile: +353851866731
- Email: Niamh.Kedney@sonastechnical.com
Our client is currently seeking a Warehouse Manager to join their team in Dublin. Our client are specialists in raised access flooring manufacturing, supplying and installing.
The successful candidate will ensure that customer expectations are exceeded through the planning and control of quality and productivity in a safe environment.
Why apply with Sonas?
- Experts in M&E Recruitment
- We can provide insights to the best salaries, rates and benefits on offer
- One point of contact – We can manage all your applications, interviews and negotiations
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- Leading the implementation of controlled warehousing including maintenance of any such systems.
- Develop and manage the warehouse in line with the company’s standards.
- Complying with the company’s policies and vision and ensure departmental compliance to our procedures.
- Oversee basic operations, such as receiving, warehousing, distribution, and maintenance of products.
- Utilise the warehouse space to achieve peak efficiency.
- Safeguard warehouse operations by complying with extensive security procedures and protocols.
- Adhere to all warehousing, handling and shipping legislation laws and requirements.
- Full ownership of ‘stock control’ and warehouse organisation.
- Demonstrate due diligence in all aspects of the warehouse performance.
- Ensure traceability through accurate document trails and robust systems.
- Monitor costs and achievement of budget on cost per tonne.
- Liaise with other departments, suppliers and transport companies in order to provide exceptional customer service.
- Recruit, select, develop, coach and motivate employees.
- Produce reports and statistics regularly (IN/OUT status report, Internal OTIF Performance and Supplier OTIF).
- Receive feedback and monitor the quality of services provided.
- Setting and maintaining safety standards within the warehouse.
- Third level qualification in logistics, supply chain management, or business administration
- Previous experience in a similar role and working knowledge of warehouse practices
- Competent in critical thinking and problem solving
- Proven ability to implement and carry out improvement initiatives
- Strong knowledge of warehousing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Knowledge of the warehouse inventory management software and databases used within warehouses
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
To apply please send your C.V to email@example.com or apply directly through Indeed.