- Salary: €62p/hr - €70 p/hr
- Location: IrelandCorkMunster
- Sector: Pharma & Life Sciences
- Contact: Mark Rigney
- Mobile: +353872143202
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sonas Technical are currently on the lookout for an experienced Automation Engineer for our client, a multi billion global-leading pharmaceutical company. This is an initial 12 month contract and the successful candidate will work on major €100+ million pharma project in Cork. A market leading remuneration package is available for the successful person.
Why apply with Sonas ?
- We can provide insights to the best salaries, rates and benefits on offer
- One point of contact – We can manage all your applications, interviews and negotiations
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- Provide ownership and support for Delta V systems. Support includes:
- Act as System Owner for Process Automation Equipment
- Troubleshoot and complete Root Cause analysis of automation issues
- Supporting the day to day operation of site automated systems; by addressing corrective and preventative maintenance requests / actions.
- Working & collaborating proactively within the site teams’ structure to support operations through addressing issues, investigations, NC and CAPA closure(s).
- Ownership of complex automation control system issues.
- Identify, plan and implement small projects to optimize system performance
- Participate/lead investigations related to control system deviations
- Project Management of small to medium sized automation projects through conception, design, planning, approval, execution, validation, and delivery.
- Drive the Automation roll-out process at the Site level ensuring cost, schedule and technical solution are achieved.
- Project management of control system elements of continuous improvement projects. Work closely with process engineers/ technical support chemists and other departments to deliver these continuous improvement projects
- Create & maintain Specifications and Procedures to ensure systems align with industry standards.
- Represent Automation / Engineering on Site Initiative / Continuous Improvement (CI) Teams, Programs and Projects.
- 4-year Automation Engineering / Advanced Degree and / or master’s in Engineering or Life Sciences.
- Experience in engineering in Biotech/Pharmaceutical industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Previous experience using DeltaV is required
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com or apply directly through Indeed