- Salary: €35,000 - €45,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterKildare
- Sector: Pharma & Life Sciences
- Contact: Mark Rigney
- Mobile: +353872143202
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sonas Technical are currently on the lookout to hire a Civil Structural Technician to join an international leading Consultancy based in Kildare. The successful candidate will get the opportunity to work alongside senior team members on projects in the pharmaceutical sector.
Why apply with Sonas?
- We can provide insights to the best salaries, rates and benefits on offer
- One point of contact – We can manage all your applications, interviews and negotiations
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- Join a team of highly qualified and motivated employees serving customers in the Pharma, Medical, Construction sectors.
- Be responsible for handling new and existing products from the initial brief through to drafting, approval, release to manufacture and follow up during manufacture.
- Liaise on a daily basis with engineering and manufacturing to develop drawings and BOMs for manufacture of new and existing products.
- Development of fabrication drawings and instructions for production.
- Create conceptual structural models based on verbal direction or rough sketches.
- Coordinate the work of the designer team, assigning work, balancing workloads, monitoring progress towards deadlines, and ensuring quality standards are met.
- 3rd level Engineering or Design qualification or equivalent.
- Good working knowledge of 2D AutoCAD is essential.
- Experience with SAP / Excel is an advantage.
- A strong work ethic with a drive to deliver excellence
- 5+ years’ experience in structural design.
- Pharma experience preferable, large scale industrial.
- Strong working knowledge and experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- Focus on self-development and the continuous improvement or processes and products.
For more information or to apply directly email email@example.com
Sonas Technical – Engineering Partnerships