- Salary: €32,000 - €42,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterDublin
- Sector: Pharma & Life SciencesAdvanced Manufacturing
- Contact: Aimee Burke
- Mobile: +353852654282
- Email: email@example.com
We are currently assisting our client of a qualified CMM Technician in Dublin to join their team. The company are a leading provider of specialised equipment for the Pharmaceutical industry.
Key duties/responsibilities of CMM Technician:
- Inspecting out going tooling against technical drawings.
- Ensuring all parts leave site to a high standard.
- Raising NCR’s when required against quality issues.
- Use of SharePoint and ERP System to log completed jobs
- Provide support on daily quality duties where required.
- Completing visual inspections
- Writing reports and work instructions.
- Measuring parts with CMM or other gauges to confirm conformance to specification.
- Ensuring On time Delivery to customer by processing parts efficiently.
- Identify potential issues with parts or assemblies before leaving the site.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Familiar with ERP systems in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to read technical drawings with high attention to detail
- Able to use inspection equipment eg micrometers, verniers, height gauges etc and ideally CMM
- Experience of Quality tools SPC, Poke yoke, control plans, FMEA, gauge R&R etc
- Ask questions in order to assess situations and make decisions
- Ability to work in a team as well as alone and in a fast-paced environment.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly through Indeed.