- Salary: €32,000 - €42,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterWicklow
- Sector: Pharma & Life SciencesAdvanced Manufacturing
- Contact: Aimee Burke
- Mobile: +353852654282
- Email: email@example.com
Sonas Technical are currently looking to recruit a qualified CNC Machinist in Dublin to join a leading provider of specialized equipment for the Pharmaceutical industry.
What you will be doing in the role:
- Understand specifications of the task at hand and adjust machine settings accordingly.
- Program and set up CNC Milling Machines to machine parts complete from design drawings
- Set up CNC Mills in the most effective and efficient way
- Requirement to read and interpret drawings and knowledgeable in geometric dimensioning and tolerances
- Prepare and load raw materials and parts onto the machines.
- Supervise the machines while they execute the tasks and make any necessary adjustments.
- A good level of understanding the responsibilities assigned.
- Inspect finished products to ensure it meets required specifications and abide by company’s safety guidelines.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 3+ years experience in a similar role
- Programming experience using G – codes
- Setting of multi-axis machines
- Experience in operation/setting Hitachi, Doosan, Mazak, Hurco or Mori Seiki Mills
- Working knowledge of Fanuc controllers
- Experience of Lean manufacturing systems
- Ideally have worked in a medical device company
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly through Indeed.