- Salary: €32,000 - €42,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterDublin
- Sector: Pharma & Life SciencesAdvanced Manufacturing
- Contact: Cian Conry
- Mobile: +353851354902
- Email: email@example.com
Sonas Technical are currently looking to recruit a qualified CNC Programmer / Machinist in the Dublin area to join a leading provider of specialized equipment for the Pharmaceutical industry.
What you will be doing in the role:
- Understand specifications of the task at hand and adjust machine settings accordingly.
- Program and set up CNC Milling Machines to machine parts complete from design drawings
- Set up CNC Mills in the most effective and efficient way
- Inspect finished products to ensure it meets required specifications and abide by company’s safety guidelines.
- Become conversant with all CNC Mills, control panels and programming parameters within the Company
- Maintain safe operations by adhering to all safety procedure
- 3+ years experience in a similar role
- Programming experience using G – codes
- Setting of multi-axis machines
- Experience in operation/setting Hitachi, Doosan, Mazak, Hurco or Mori Seiki Mills
- Working knowledge of Fanuc controllers
- Experience in one off/prototyping environment
- Experience of Lean manufacturing systems
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
For more information or to apply directly email firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly on Indeed