- Salary: €60p/hr - €65 p/hr
- Location: IrelandMunsterCork
- Sector: Pharma & Life Sciences
- Contact: Mark Rigney
- Mobile: +353872143202
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sonas Technical are currently on the lookout for a Commissioning Engineer for our client, a multi billion global-leading pharmaceutical company. This is a initial 12 month contract and the successful candidate will will work on major €100+ million pharma project in Cork. A market leading remuneration package is available for the successful person.
Why apply with Sonas ?
- We can provide insights to the best salaries, rates and benefits on offer
- One point of contact – We can manage all your applications, interviews and negotiations
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- Preparation of documents associated with lifecycle of C&Q activities for a IV, FT, IQ, OQ
- Preparation and execution of FAT, Commissioning and SAT protocols
- Preparation and execution of Qualification protocols (IQ and OQ)
- Design Review (DR) and Design Qualification (DQ) protocol preparation, execution and follow-up
- Field Walkdowns of systems as part of transfer of ownership of the system from Construction
- Ensuring safe operation of the system prior to and during start-up functional testing and Qualification phase
- Installation Verification execution
- System Start-up activities
- Functional Testing of systems
- Change Management activities during project lifecycle
- Summary Report writing
- Organize and review daily tasks/verifications and track the progress of the activities assigned
- Contractors and/or Vendors coordination
- Interfacing with representatives on project team, Construction, Engineering, Automation, Quality and End Users during the different project phase
- Relevant 3rd level degree
- 5 year’s experience of C&Q activities in a large project environment within the pharmaceutical or biopharma industries.
- Delta V experience is advantageous.
- Hands on expertise required in one or more of the following areas: Upstream/Downstream Process Manufacturing Equipment, Grey/Black Utilities or HAVC.
- Experience with Regulatory and industry standards for GMP and GEP
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com or apply directly through Indeed