- Salary: €65,000 - €80,000 DOE
- Location: IrelandLeinsterDublin
- Sector: Pharma & Life Sciences
- Contact: Cian Conry
- Mobile: +353851354902
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client, a well-established supplier to the international pharma industry are seeking a highly-skilled Commissioning engineer to join their team at their Dublin campus.
This role will have three main accountabilities and involves extensive travel:
- To conduct customer FAT’S by installing and validating Electrical and Mechanical products on our testing machines to ensure fit and functionality of tooling to machine and customer specification.
- To provide customer on-site project implementation for Site Acceptance Testing (SAT’s) of Electrical and Mechanical products. International travel will be a requirement of this role.
- Commission’s new machinery as and when required and gets them fully operational within a minimal period of time;
- Conducts customer FAT’S to validate tooling to project specification as per the FAT schedule and works cross-departmentally to troubleshoot and resolve fit and functionality issues to meet project deadlines;
- Installs, configures and commissions new or modified products at customer’s facility (SAT) to ensure full functionality according to specifications when required;
- Provides customer on-site project implementation by troubleshooting, training, and customer support services and validates our product functionality and performance against the project deliverables;
- Coordinates problem resolution with customer and also company personnel to expedite repairs as and when required;
- Provides a communication link between the customer and company to help ensure that effective commissioning service is provided to the customer and ensures that company is alerted of all exceptions and/or events that might affect project deliverables.
- Excellent Customer facing skills.
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong engineering, electrical and programing skills
- Project management experience
- Excellent technical problem solving and fault finding skills.
- Ability to understand electrical and mechanical drawings
- Ability to work independently, with minimum direction and in pressure situations
- Ability to self-direct and self-motivate
- Strong communication skills through generation of reports
- The post will require a high level of flexibility to ensure the delivery of an effective and efficient service
Key Personal Attributes
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- Understanding of mechanical and electrical systems.
- Attention to detail
- Proficiency in English language
- Diploma in mechanical and/or electrical engineering, with electrical proficiency or comparable degree
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with packaging line equipment, preferably in pharmaceutical industry
- Experience with electro/mechanical control equipment.
- Understanding and troubleshooting machine related PLC programmes.
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com or apply directly through Indeed