- Salary: €70p/hr - €80p/hr (DOE)
- Location: IrelandCorkMunster
- Sector: Pharma & Life Sciences
- Contact: Mark Rigney
- Mobile: +353872143202
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re currently working with a a renowned Project Management and Engineering Company with a client-centric approach on their recruitment of a Construction Manager in Cork. This company specialises in delivering comprehensive engineering services across various sectors, including the Pharma, Food & Bev and Life Science sectors.
- A preferred degree in Engineering.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in Construction environments.
- Proven experience in Construction management, with a focus on CSA (Civil, Structural, Architectural) aspects.
- Proficiency in reading and interpreting standard construction documents, drawings, schedules, contracts, and proposals.
- Ability to review project scope, budget, and schedule.
- Strong project management skills, capable of handling multiple projects of varying complexity.
- Experience in construction, startup, and turnover of facility systems through commissioning/handover is advantageous.
- Thorough understanding of Health & Safety regulations and practices on construction sites.
- Proficient in programming work schedules and monitoring building progress and costs.
- Serve as a Construction Manager (CSA) with expertise in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Manage all aspects of project engineering from concept through to handover.
- Coordinate contractor activities to ensure adherence to project schedules and budgets.
- Participate in Constructability, Planning, and Safety reviews.
- Collaborate with project teams to ensure successful project delivery.
- Monitor and report on project progress, compliance with regulations, and costs.
- Prioritize and manage workload effectively across multiple projects.
Why apply with Sonas?
- We can provide insights to the best salaries, rates and benefits on offer
- One point of contact – We can manage all your applications, interviews and negotiations
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
For more information or to apply directly please email email@example.com