- Rate: €58 p/hr - €65p/hr
- Location: IrelandMunsterCork
- Sector: Pharma & Life Sciences
- Contact: Mark Rigney
- Mobile: +353872143202
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sonas Technical are on the lookout for a Construction Manager to join our client, an industry leading EPCM firm in Cork.
- Our client an industry leading Engineering, Procurement and Construction Management firm are recruiting for a Construction Manager to work on Pharma projects.
- The successful person will join a client facing main contractor who operates in the industrial GMP Environments with projects in the Pharma, BioPharma and Food & Bev industries.
- Our client has a preference to offer a contract role with a very strong hourly rate.
Why Apply with Sonas?
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Agreeing project objectives with client.
- Work with a cross-functional team and coordinate activities in all aspects including Design, Construction, Process, Technical Operations, C&Q, IPT and QA
- Safety of all team members for the duration of the design, construct, commission validate and handover of the scope.
- Development of and delivery to the agreed milestones on the schedule within budget constraints.
- Delivery of stakeholder agreed scope for the facility to Commissioning Qualification
- Ability to work in design and construction of large project environment within Ireland.
- Working knowledge of C&Q documentation required for cGMP process equipment.
- Ability to generate and communicate project plans and schedules.
- Working knowledge of word processing, spreadsheets, database management software, CAD software, and PCs.
- Develop Project Execution strategies.
- Develop and implement Project Schedules in accordance with key milestones, co-ordinating with all trades and CSA works.
- Management of site teams and coordination of labour.
- Managing project budgets and attending site meetings.
- Risk assessments and method statements / Health & Safety system and procedures.
- Manage site team in the effective day to day running of site activities
- Maintain compliance with program, materials deliveries and engineering, quality and safety issues
- As construction manager you will be required to attend meetings with Clients
- 5+ years’ Project Management Experience in a GMP environment.
- Experience of construction/handover of Aseptic Filling Facilities on Green Field sites for pharmaceutical facilities.
- Excellent communicator, with strong interpersonal skills.
- Qualification in Construction or Project management.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience similar role in Construction Management of large projects within the Pharmaceutical or gmp industry.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal/written)
- Ability to plan and effectively manage projects.
To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com