- Rate: €50p/hr - €60p/hr (DOE)
- Location: LeinsterIrelandDublin
- Sector: Pharma & Life Sciences
- Contact: Mark Rigney
- Mobile: +353872143202
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client, a global engineering, procurement, construction management, and validation (EPCMV) firm that serves clients in various industries, including advanced technology, life sciences, and food and beverage are currently searching for a Construction Project Manager. Our client offer a range of services, from project management to process design and construction, and focus on delivering innovative solutions that meet their clients’ specific needs. The successful candidate will receive an excellent remuneration package and work on a various Life Sciences Project.
Why apply with Sonas ?
- One point of contact – We can manage all your applications, interviews and negotiations
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- Manage and oversee the Construction Project and ensure compliance with systems and procedures.
- Manage the Construction Services personnel, including recruitment liaison, onboarding, and on-site coordination.
- Provide leadership in the areas of Construction Health & Safety, Construction QAQC, Constructability, Contracts/Commercial and Project Controls.
- Step in and lead construction projects on-site as required.
- Attend client meetings as required.
- A degree in Engineering, Construction Management or related discipline, and additional professional qualifications in Engineering or Construction/Project Management would be desirable.
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in the management of large-scale construction projects and multi-disciplinary construction teams.
- Familiarity with managing projects in pharmaceutical plants and with projects that have significant mechanical and electrical scopes.
- Demonstrable experience in promoting and ensuring exemplary standards of health and safety on large-scale construction projects.
- Proven ability to understand and contribute to the development of project implementation and associated commercial strategies for large-scale projects.
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills.
To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com