- Salary: €50 p/hr - €60p/hr
- Location: IrelandMunsterCork
- Sector: Pharma & Life Sciences
- Contact: Mark Rigney
- Mobile: +353872143202
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re working with a global engineering, procurement, construction management, and validation (EPCMV) firm that serves clients in various industries, including advanced technology, life sciences, and food and beverage on their recruitment for a Construction Supervisor in Cork. Our client offer a range of services, from project management to process design and construction, and focus on delivering innovative solutions that meet their clients’ specific needs. The successful candidate will receive an excellent remuneration package and work on a multi million Life Science project.
Why apply with Sonas ?
- One point of contact – We can manage all your applications, interviews and negotiations
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- Collaborate with project managers, and engineers to develop project plans and define project scope and objectives.
- Coordinate and monitor project activities, ensuring they are completed on time, within budget, and in compliance with quality standards.
- Conduct regular project status meetings, providing updates to stakeholders and addressing any issues or concerns.
- Develop and maintain project documentation, including technical specifications, progress reports, and change orders.
- Participate in risk assessments and develop contingency plans to mitigate project risks.
- Ensure effective communication and coordination among team members, subcontractors, and suppliers.
- Monitor and control project expenses, identifying opportunities for cost optimization.
- Support the implementation of engineering best practices and contribute to process improvements.
- Stay updated on industry trends and technological advancements relevant to the field of project engineering.
- Adhere to safety protocols and promote a culture of safety within the project team.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or a related field.
- Proven experience in a similar role, preferably within a GMP environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with diverse stakeholders.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to manage multiple teams simultaneously and prioritize tasks.
- Familiarity with relevant regulatory standards and guidelines.
To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com or apply directly through indeed