- Salary: €60000 - €75000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterKildare
- Sector: Pharma & Life Sciences
- Contact: Karen Lucas
- Mobile: +353851633316
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sonas Technical is currently seeking a Cost Controller to join a market-leading client facing EPCM firm. You will have the opportunity to work with a industry leading company. This role is based in Kildare. Our client is looking for a permanent hire.
Why Apply with Sonas?
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
- Monitors the financial progress of a project, extracts the operating fixed, variable costs and accrued costs and compare back on a line by line basis to the budgets.
- Prepare annual budgets, financial accounts, reports on business activity, and financial position forecasts.
- In charge of controlling both upstream and downstream change
- Manage a cost-control system to assist the Project Manager in making decisions that will allow the project to be completed within the authorized Budget
- Preparation of Project Status Report preparation
- The capability to reduce vast amounts of data to manageable amounts.
- Extract cost information from SAP and use it in the cost report.
- Retrieve the manhours from the internal timesheet system, fill in the hours that aren’t there, and add them to the cost report.
- Prepare timely hourly/cost reports and ensure accurate coding, distribute for review as required by each project
- Support Project Management Team with monitoring project budgets, cost and Change Management
- Working closely between the Finance & Commercial Team
- Tracking of actual costs in relation to cost control frameworks for both internal and external expenditure
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role with desired experience in the Semi-Conductor Industry, Oil, Gas and Petrochemical industries.
- Highly motivated self-starter with the ability to take ownership of tasks
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication abilities
- Excellent numerical and problem-solving skills, strong analytical ability, and a strong emphasis on precision and attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, highly proficient in Excel
- Excellent knowledge in cost reporting including preparation of Cash Flows and Preliminary Reports
- Strong time management skills.
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com or apply directly through Indeed