- Salary: €50,000 - €60,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterKildare
- Sector: Pharma & Life Sciences
- Contact: Mark Rigney
- Mobile: +353872143202
- Email: email@example.com
Sonas Technical are currently seeking a Cost Engineer to join a market-leading client facing EPCM firm. You will have the opportunity to work with a industry leading company with projects in Ireland and Europe. This role is based in Kildare. Our client is looking for a permanent hire.
Why Apply with Sonas?
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
- As a Cost Controller, you will be responsible for monitoring the financial progress of projects, analysing operating fixed, variable costs, and accrued costs, and comparing them to budgets on a line-by-line basis.
- Prepare financial statements, business activity reports, financial position forecasts, and annual budgets.
- Act as the custodian of change management, overseeing upstream and downstream processes.
- Manage a cost control system to support the decision-making process of the Project Manager, ensuring project completion within the approved budget.
- Prepare Project Status Reports and manipulate large amounts of data into manageable levels.
- Extract cost data from SAP for inclusion in cost reports.
- Extract manhours from the internal timesheet system, calculate missing hours, and include them in cost reports.
- Generate timely hourly/cost reports, ensuring accurate coding, and distribute them for review as required by each project.
- Support the Project Management Team in monitoring project budgets, costs, and change management.
- Collaborate closely with the Finance & Commercial Team to maintain and produce accurate internal and external client-facing cost reports, monitoring, and forecasting.
- Prepare monthly Status Reports, project cost control documents, and raise subcontracts/purchase orders according to project schedules.
- Prepare monthly valuations, ensure agreement with clients, and ensure timely receipt of payments.
- Proficient in Excel, including skills in Sumif, V-lookup, and Pivot.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or a related field.
- Computer literate with knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with clarity and conciseness.
- Strong analytical and logical skills.
- Extensive knowledge of cost reporting, including the preparation of Cash Flows and Preliminary Reports.
- Accurate and precise with figures.
For more information or to apply directly please email firstname.lastname@example.org