- Rate: €80p/hr - €90p/hr (DOE)
- Location: IrelandMunsterCork
- Sector: Pharma & Life Sciences
- Contact: Mark Rigney
- Mobile: +353872143202
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client, a global engineering, procurement, construction management, and validation (EPCMV) firm that serves clients in various industries, including advanced technology, life sciences, and food and beverage are currently searching for a C&Q Project Manager. Our client offer a range of services, from project management to process design and construction, and focus on delivering innovative solutions that meet their clients’ specific needs. The successful candidate will receive an excellent remuneration package and work on a major €300+ million Life Sciences Project.
Why apply with Sonas ?
- One point of contact – We can manage all your applications, interviews and negotiations
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- Develop and execute commissioning and qualification activities in compliance with regulatory standards for pharmaceutical plants
- Prepare CQ strategy and plan for the project, including finalizing templates and system list
- Liaise with clients to ensure adherence to their standards and procedures across the design team
- Manage and interface with other groups to successfully complete C&Q efforts
- Review specifications for long lead items requiring purchase and CSV documents at the design stage
- Complete GMP review and regulatory assessment for the project
- Report progress to the Project Manager and work with the project scheduler to document high-level requirements and estimation of times
- Proven track record of developing and executing commissioning and qualification activities
- Familiarity with relevant regulatory standards for pharmaceutical plants
- Strong communication skills to liaise with clients and manage various groups involved in the C&Q effort.
- 6+ years relevant experience in a GMP environment required
To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com