- Salary: €60p/hr - €70 p/hr
- Location: IrelandMunsterCork
- Sector: Pharma & Life Sciences
- Contact: Mark Rigney
- Mobile: +353872143202
- Email: email@example.com
Sonas Technical are currently on the lookout for a CQV Lead to join our client in Cork, a global EPCM firm. Our client operates in various industries, including advanced technology, life sciences, and food and beverage. They offer a range of services, from project management to process design and construction, and focus on delivering innovative solutions that meet their clients’ specific needs. The successful candidate will receive an excellent remuneration package and work on a multi million Life Science project.
Why apply with Sonas ?
- We can provide insights to the best salaries, rates and benefits on offer
- One point of contact – We can manage all your applications, interviews and negotiations
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- Preparation of documents associated with lifecycle of C&Q activities for a IV, FT, IQ, OQ
- Preparation and execution of FAT, Commissioning and SAT protocols
- Preparation and execution of Qualification protocols (IQ and OQ)
- Design Review (DR) and Design Qualification (DQ) protocol preparation, execution and follow-up
- Field Walkdowns of systems as part of transfer of ownership of the system from Construction
- Ensuring safe operation of the system prior to and during start-up functional testing and Qualification phase
- Installation Verification execution
- System Start-up activities
- Functional Testing of systems
- Change Management activities during project lifecycle
- Summary Report writing
- Organize and review daily tasks/verifications and track the progress of the activities assigned
- Contractors and/or Vendors coordination
- Interfacing with representatives on project team, Construction, Engineering, Automation, Quality and End Users during the different project phase
- Relevant 3rd level degree
- 5 year’s experience of C&Q activities in a large project environment within the pharmaceutical or biopharma industries.
- Delta V experience is advantageous.
- Hands on expertise required in one or more of the following areas: Upstream/Downstream Process Manufacturing Equipment, Grey/Black Utilities or HAVC.
- Experience with Regulatory and industry standards for GMP and GEP
For more information or to apply directly email firstname.lastname@example.org