- Salary: €90,000 - €100,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterDublin
- Sector: Pharma & Life Sciences
- Contact: Mark Rigney
- Mobile: +353872143202
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sonas Technical are currently recruiting for a CSA Project Manager to work for a global billion euro EPCM firm. Our client has a preference for a permanent hire, the successful person will receive a strong renumeration package and be based in South Dublin.
- Our client a Global EPCM firm, (Engineering, Procurement and Construction Management), are currently on the lookout for a CSA Project Manager to work on major projects in the manufacturing, food & beverage and pharmaceutical industries.
- The successful person will join a client facing main contractor who operates predominately in the industrial GMP Environments.
- Our client is looking for a permanent hire.
- Opportunity to join a multi billion company breaking out in the Irish and European markets with Ireland as their HQ.
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Working directly with the MD and senior leadership team to fill this role
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Agreeing project objectives.
- Management of site teams and coordination of labour.
- Managing project budgets and attending site meetings.
- A high level of contractual communication.
- Representing the client’s interest.
- Risk assessments and method statements / Health & Safety system and procedures.
- Monitoring sub-contractors to ensure guidelines, contacts, H&S and quality are maintained.
- Monthly forecasting, contract reviews, applications and invoicing throughout the projects.
- Manage site team in the effective day to day running of site activities
- Maintain compliance with program, materials deliveries and engineering, quality and safety issues
- Attend meetings with Clients
- 5+ years’ Project Management Experience in a GMP environment.
- Relevant Third level degree
- Excellent communicator, with strong interpersonal skills.
- Analytical problem solver and the ability to act decisively.
- Ability to plan and effectively manage projects.
- Excellent record keeper and administration skills.
- Clean driving licence required.
To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com or apply directly on indeed.