- Salary: €37000 - €50000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterLaois
- Sector: Pharma & Life Sciences
- Contact: Karen Lucas
- Mobile: +353851633316
- Email: email@example.com
Sonas Technical is currently seeking a Document Controller to join a market-leading client facing EPCM firm. You will have the opportunity to work on a one of the largest projects in the Kildare region and receive an excellent remuneration package. Our client will also allow the opportunity for hybrid work.
Why Apply with Sonas?
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
- Skilled and budgeting, reporting, developing BOQ’s, profit plans.
- Responsible for sharing file system to site teams and updating information as it becomes available
- Support the Project CAD team with drawings as well as update teams on any changes or alterations made to drawings ensuring up to date versions are available at all times
- Ensure that company procedures are followed with regard to the flow of information, and contribute to QA procedure review, upgrade, and implementation.
- Create and maintain trackers as well as project scheduling
- Remove, stamp and file appropriately the superseded drawings as they are presented.
- Updating the FTP server
- Sort and file all received documentation in line with agreed metrics
- Review documentation requests on a daily basis and deliver all requests within the specified timeframe
- Logging and tracking all incoming and outgoing RFI
- Assisting the design team with queries
- Record and issue of site meeting minutes as required
- Log a register of all noted design changes to drawings and ensure this is kept up to date
- Maintain confidentiality around sensitive documentation
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role with desired experience in the Semi-Conductor Industry, Oil, Gas and Petrochemical industries.
- Office Management Experience is highly advantageous
- Experience in Document Controls and Management Systems, Web based Database management, Software Systems, Design / Construction document control
- Experience in operating QA systems under self-direction
- Exceptional computer skills with a strong understanding of MS office package
- Excellent phone manner and familiarity around inbound call handling systems
- Excellent organizational skills
- High level of attention to details
- Prompt resolution and issuance skills
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly through Indeed