- Salary: €55,000-65,000
- Location: IrelandMunsterLimerick
- Sector: Pharma & Life Sciences
- Contact: Aimee Burke
- Mobile: +353852654282
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client, a Global provider of Medical Technology is seeking an experienced EHS Specialist based in Limerick.
This EHS role is critical in maintaining a safe and compliant work environment while aligning with the company’s values, strategies, and customer expectations. It involves a combination of technical knowledge, interpersonal skills, and a commitment to safety and environmental standards.
- EHS Management Program: Develop, implement, and oversee the company’s EHS management program in line with global requirements and the CMS (Corporate Management System).
- EHS Targets and Objectives: Support the development and implementation of EHS-related targets and objectives for the site.
- Policies and Procedures: Develop and support the implementation of EHS policies and procedures at the site.
- Legal Compliance: Provide advice and support to ensure site compliance with legal requirements and best practices.
- EHS Projects: Assist in the implementation of EHS projects and events efficiently.
- Data and Reporting: Provide guidance, reports, and data to site management related to the EHS management program.
- EHS Training: Assist in coordinating and delivering site EHS training requirements.
- Risk Assessment: Ensure the site’s risk assessment program remains up to date.
- EHS Committee: Support the development of EHS Representatives and the EHS Committee.
- Incident Response: Implement and drive the site’s incident response policies, investigations, and reporting.
- Cross-Departmental Culture: Contribute to creating a culture that prioritizes safety for people and the environment.
- Global EHS Coordination: Attend regular meetings with the Global EHS team and Global EHS Advisors forum for alignment and updates.
- EHS Improvement Register: Maintain the site’s EHS Improvement Register, ensuring accurate categorization and closure of entries.
- Regulatory Compliance: Ensure full compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Quality and EHS Adherence: Ensure adherence to quality and EHS policies and procedures at all times.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Third-level degree in Safety, Health & Welfare at Work.
- 5+ years of technical experience in a similar manufacturing environment.
- Diploma or degree in Environmental Management.
- Train the Trainer Qualification or Equivalent.
- QQI Level 6 Manual Handling Instructor Qualification.
- Ability to influence employees who do not report directly.
- Clear verbal and written communication.
- Ability to lead meetings.
- Cross-functional team collaboration.
- Interpersonal skills for addressing people-related issues.
- Understanding the key drivers of the business.
- Recognizing the role of EHS and its impact on business drivers.
- Understanding the interactions of various functions to achieve organizational goals.
For more information or to apply directly email email@example.com