- Salary: €50 p/hr - €60 p/hr
- Location: IrelandMunsterCork
- Sector: Pharma & Life Sciences
- Contact: Mark Rigney
- Mobile: +353872143202
- Email: email@example.com
We’re working with a global engineering, procurement, construction management, and validation (EPCMV) firm that serves clients in various industries, including advanced technology, life sciences, and food and beverage on their recruitment for an Electrical Engineer in Cork. Our client offer a range of services, from project management to process design and construction, and focus on delivering innovative solutions that meet their clients’ specific needs.
Why apply with Sonas?
- We can provide insights to the best salaries, rates and benefits on offer
- One point of contact – We can manage all your applications, interviews and negotiations
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- Writes scope of work for electrical design based on preliminary review and meetings with the client.
- Prepares engineering studies and schematic design for new systems and analyze operation of existing systems.
- Works with code officials and other design professionals when an interpretation or exception to building codes is required.
- Uses computer-assisted engineering and design software and equipment to prepare engineering and design documents.
- Creates specialized drawings such as electrical riser diagrams.
- Provides drawing for own designs and produces sketches to incorporate in drawings by drafters.
- Researches design options and document findings for Project Designer/Engineer.
- Assures that drawings and designs are in accordance with company production and design standards.
- 7+ years’ of relevant and successful Electrical experience in a pharmaceutical environment.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Expertise in computer operation for engineering design programs and computer aided drafting (AutoCAD, Revit, etc.)
- General knowledge of electrical system design and applicable codes.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Advanced MS office computer skills.
- Result-oriented, customer-focused.
For more information or to apply directly please email firstname.lastname@example.org