- Salary: €65,000 - €80,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterMeath
- Sector: Pharma & Life SciencesAdvanced Manufacturing
- Contact: Cian Conry
- Mobile: +353851354902
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client are currently seeking an Electrical Engineer to join their team in Dublin. Our client has been a leader in precision engineering for over 60 years.
They are seeking a highly-skilled electrical engineer to join their Assembly department. The successful candidate will be required to work on all elements of electrical assembly and installation. Within this role the candidate will be expected to take ownership of and deliver their key technical areas and as part of a multi-discipline team.
Why apply with Sonas?
- Experts in M&E Recruitment
- We can provide insights to the best salaries, rates and benefits on offer
- One point of contact – We can manage all your applications, interviews and negotiations
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- Responsible for the PLC/MCC control panel build processes.
- Detailing electrical schematics and processes for build.
- Executing 2D & 3D electrical designs for complex electrical projects.
- Sourcing of electrical components for designs.
- Creating test plans and documentation packs for developed electrical designs.
- Assisting in electrical debug of automation systems.
- Liaising with customers & suppliers
- Commissioning of electrical projects on customers sites
- Meeting project delivery deadlines.
- Level 7 Electrical Trades Certificate highly desirable and PLC/MCC panel building experience is essential.
- Familiarity with electrical controls, AC/DC motors, servo motors, invertors, general panel equipment, drives and pneumatics.
- Experience of using software packages such as Eplan P8, Eplan Pro Panel and Solidworks.
- Knowledge of Robotics, automation principles, and safety standards an advantage
- Ambitious, confident and professional individual with strong communication and organisational skills
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks under tight deadlines.
- Ability to take ownership of projects.
- Willing to travel when required.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com