- Salary: €45,000 - €70,000 (DOE)
- Location: IrelandCorkMunster
- Sector: Pharma & Life Sciences
- Contact: Aimee Burke
- Mobile: +353852654282
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client, a leading Irish project management and consultancy firm that operates predominately in pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, data centres, and energy industries are searching for an Electrical Engineer. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing electrical engineering expertise and leadership to a variety of projects across various industries, including pharmaceuticals, data centres, and healthcare. Our client have a global reach with multiple offices throughout Ireland and Europe. The successful person will be receive an excellent renumeration package.
Why apply with Sonas ?
- One point of contact – We can manage all your applications, interviews and negotiations
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- Design and develop electrical engineering solutions to meet project requirements.
- Prepare technical specifications and electrical design documentation.
- Review and approve electrical design deliverables prepared by other engineers.
- Participate in commissioning and start-up activities.
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship to junior engineers and designers.
- Work with project teams to ensure that all electrical systems are installed and commissioned in accordance with project timelines and budgets.
- Liaise with clients, vendors, and other stakeholders to ensure that all project requirements are met.
- A degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- 3+ years of experience in electrical engineering in the pharmaceuticals, data centres, or healthcare industries.
- Strong technical knowledge of electrical engineering principles, including power distribution, lighting, grounding, and communication systems.
- Familiarity with relevant industry standards and regulations.
- Proficient in electrical design software such as AutoCAD and Revit.
- Strong leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com or via Indeed