- Salary: Will depend on level of experience
- Location: IrelandLeinsterWestmeath
- Sector: Pharma & Life Sciences
- Contact: Aimee Burke
- Mobile: +353852654282
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Qualified Electrical engineers (all levels) required for our client, an M&E consultancy, based in Mullingar to work on projects across healthcare, residential, pharmaceutical, education, distribution and commercial sectors.
Why apply with Sonas ?
- One point of contact – We can manage all your applications, interviews and negotiations
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- Lead and manage electrical design projects, including design development, construction supervision, and commissioning
- Conduct feasibility studies and site surveys to gather information and identify potential design issues
- Prepare detailed engineering drawings, specifications, and cost estimates using computer-aided design (CAD) software
- Review and approve electrical designs, calculations, and reports produced by junior engineers and designers
- Liaise with clients, architects, and other project stakeholders to ensure project requirements are met
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or a related field
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in electrical design for building services engineering
- Strong knowledge of electrical systems, including lighting, power distribution, and fire alarm systems
- Proficient in using CAD software such as AutoCAD, Revit, and/or SolidWorks
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Chartered Engineer status or working towards it is desirable.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com or apply directly through Indeed.