- Salary: €50 p/hr - €60p/hr
- Location: IrelandMunsterCork
- Sector: Pharma & Life Sciences
- Contact: Mark Rigney
- Mobile: +353872143202
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sonas Technical is currently seeking an Electrical Supervisor to join our client’s Construction Team on a €30-40M project located on a live pharmaceutical site. You will have the opportunity to work with a global Consulting Project Management company . Your primary responsibility will be to oversee the electrical installation, focusing on time, cost, and quality aspects. This role is based in Cork. Our client is looking open minded regarding a contract hire or a permanent hire.
Why Apply with Sonas?
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
- Report progress, issues, and challenges during the construction phase to the client and design team.
- Provide solutions to technical engineering problems that arise on-site and coordinate the application of these solutions.
- Transmit any proposed or required design changes on-site to the design team for review.
- Conduct reviews of subcontractor performance to ensure compliance with the contract, appropriate use of construction technology, adherence to standards, and proper use of materials and supplies.
- Ensure that tests and inspections are carried out, witnessed, and documented following approved procedures.
- Review and mark up electrical design drawings and specifications to ensure they are at the current revision level and executed correctly from a technical perspective.
- Provide the Project Manager with schedule and progress appraisal reports.
- Monitor material procurement and deliveries to support construction activities and adhere to assigned discipline schedules.
- Verify that received materials meet specifications and maintain established quality standards.
- Possess a qualification in Electrical Design or its equivalent.
- Have 8-10 years of professional experience.
- Previous experience in delivering small to medium electrical or mechanical projects in pharmaceutical, data center, life sciences, or industrial settings.
- Design experience is highly desirable.
- Familiarity with pre-commissioning and system turnover processes.
- Demonstrate strong commercial awareness.
- Excellent communication skills and adept at building interpersonal relationships, ensuring impactful communication.
For more information or to apply directly please email email@example.com