- Salary: €35,000 - €40,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterDublin
- Sector: Pharma & Life Sciences
- Contact: Mark Rigney
- Mobile: +353872143202
- Email: email@example.com
Sonas Technical are currently recruiting for a Junior Estimator to work for a global billion euro EPCM firm. Our client has a preference for a permanent hire, the successful person will receive a strong renumeration package and be based in South Dublin.
- Our client a Global EPCM firm, (Engineering, Procurement and Construction Management), are currently on the lookout for a Junior Estimator to work on major projects in the manufacturing, food & beverage and pharmaceutical industries.
- The successful person will join a client facing main contractor who operates predominately in the industrial GMP Environments.
- Our client is looking for a permanent hire.
- Opportunity to join a multi billion company breaking out in the Irish and European markets with Ireland as their HQ.
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Working directly with the MD and senior leadership team to fill this role
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Assisting in the preparation of pre-qualification submissions
- Assisting in the preparation of tender submissions
- Procuring labour & material prices for tenders
- Preparing sub-contractor packages for tenders
- Accessing labour, material & sub-contract prices
- Measuring from drawings
- Populating tender pricing documents
- Assisting in preparation of project handover documentation
- Any other ad hoc duties as required
- Third level qualification in construction, quantity surveying or related field
- Highly organised with strong administrative skills
- Attention to detail with good numerical ability
- Good reporting and communication skills
To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly on indeed.