- Salary: €75,000-100,000 DOE
- Location: EuropeDenmark
- Sector: Pharma & Life Sciences
- Contact: Aimee Burke
- Mobile: +353852654282
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our clients, Global Leaders in Engineering; are seeking to hire an experienced Instrumentation & Control Lead to assist with a Pharmaceutical project in Denmark.
Why Apply with Sonas?
- We work directly with Senior Leadership Team
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Lead all engineering activities of instrument & control system in design, procurement and construction phases
- Prepare specification reports for concept and design phase including estimations.
- Prepare piping & Instrumentation Diagram (P&ID) instrument list, datasheet, sequence of operation, installation detail, layout and all design documents on detail design phase.
- Lead team members and contractors in assigning and review works.
- Prepare specification of control system, field instrument, control valve and installation.
- Create technical tender documents for procurement of I&C package.
- Evaluate vendor’s bidding documents and manage vendor shop design
- Work cohesively with process, mechanical, CSA and electrical engineering teams.
- Supervise FAT, SAT of control system and equipment, control logic and software configuration checking before commissioning.
- Work on project site to provide engineering support and manage the subcontractors
- Relevant Engineering degree ideally Automation or Instrumentation
- 10+ years in a similar role / environment
- Ability to lead team once project reaches true ramp up stage
- Previous experience on pharma projects is a necessity.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com or apply directly through Indeed.