- Salary: Negotiable contract rate DOE
- Location: IrelandMunsterCork
- Sector: Pharma & Life SciencesAdvanced Manufacturing
- Contact: Aimee Burke
- Mobile: +353852654282
- Email: email@example.com
Our client, a global engineering, procurement, construction management, and validation (EPCMV) firm that serves clients in various industries, including advanced technology, life sciences, and food and beverage are currently searching for a Project Scheduler in Cork.
The role involves project planning, quality assurance, team leadership, communication, client relationship management, resourcing, risk management, safety compliance, training and development.
The Lead Scheduler is expected to have significant experience and proficiency in project scheduling and management software.
Purpose of the Role:
- Plan, allocate, and execute project tasks among the scheduling team.
- Ensure work is executed in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Work Instructions, and Guidelines.
- Review and approve work prepared by other Schedulers.
- Support the Department Manager and project teams.
- Provide leadership to the discipline team on assigned projects.
- Promote compliance with behavioral expectations and values.
- Manage the workload to support team members and provide regular performance feedback.
- Formal review and approval of work by senior Schedulers or the Project Manager (PM) before issuance.
- Encourage team members to take responsibility for their activities.
- Keep the Department Manager informed of team performance.
- Support and mentor team members.
- Foster interdisciplinary teamwork on projects.
- Attend project and department meetings as required.
- Effective communication with colleagues and teams.
- Support business development activities.
- Participate in proposal preparation and client presentations.
- Build strong client relationships based on trust.
- Review resourcing requirements with the manager.
- Work with project managers to manage resource allocation and constraints.
- Provide feedback to the DM on resourcing and project constraints.
- Support the Project Manager in identifying and mitigating project risks.
- Ensure compliance with safety procedures on construction sites.
- Highlight safety concerns to the Construction Management Team.
- Support staff in joining professional organizations.
- Identify training needs and ensure staff are trained in client-specific procedures.
- Assist in identifying gaps and training needs for the department.
- 10 years of experience in Planner Scheduler services.
- Proficiency with Primavera scheduling software, MS Project, Excel.
- Experience in planning work assignments.
- Proficiency in time management and meeting deadlines.
- Knowledge of interdependencies, sequencing, and logic in A/E, Construction, and CQV (Commissioning, Qualification, and Validation).
- Experience in Pharmaceutical and/or Micro Electronics Projects.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook and other IT systems.
- Interpersonal communication and organizational skills.
- Problem-solving skills and a positive attitude.
- Willingness to learn and attention to detail.
- Customer service-focused for both internal and external customers.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Third-level qualification in Construction Management or Engineering preferred.
To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly through indeed