- Salary: €55p/hr - €68p/hr (DOE)
- Location: IrelandMunsterCork
- Sector: Pharma & Life Sciences
- Contact: Aimee Burke
- Mobile: +353852654282
- Email: email@example.com
Our client, a global engineering, procurement, construction management, and validation (EPCMV) firm that serves clients in various industries, including advanced technology, life sciences, and food and beverage are currently searching for a Lead Turnover Engineer in Cork.
The successful candidate will receive an excellent remuneration package and work on a multi million pharmaceutical project.
Why apply with Sonas ?
- Experts in Consultancy & High Tech Construction
- One point of contact – We can manage all your applications, interviews and negotiations
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
Responsibilities- Lead Turnover Engineer
- Utilize engineering documentation and electronic data from various sources to define work scope in system packages, enabling controlled and disciplined commissioning and startup activities.
- Transfer project responsibilities to the startup and commissioning organization.
- Gather a comprehensive list of exception items, monitoring and recording their completion within agreed timelines.
- Compile, organize, store, and hand over construction quality data books.
- Define construction systems using P&ID’s, electrical single line diagrams, and other relevant documentation.
- Establish the format and content of system handover dossiers and contractor handover dossiers.
- Assist in setting up and maintaining engineering information systems for tracking and storing handover data.
- Layout testing limits for piping test packs and provide specifications to contractors for proper assembly.
- Define and specify pinnacle test documents, coordinating their inspection and acceptance by the client and/or Commissioning Manager/Engineer.
- Maintain files for original quality documentation, monitoring contractors’ performance, and ensuring the compilation of required quality documentation.
- Prepare testing, flushing, reinstatement, and follow-on work for piping, insulation, painting, instrumentation, and tracing.
- Establish site preparations, civil work, steelwork completions, and associated documentation.
- Coordinate instrument and electrical completions, ensuring timely transfer of as-built mark-ups to commissioning and operations personnel.
- Work closely with the startup/commissioning group, identifying requirements and negotiating exception items for system acceptance.
- Provide regular status updates to the Field Superintendent, reporting on system package completion and progress.
- Consolidate punchlists for system exception items, ensuring comprehensive capture and sign-off for completion.
- Coordinate the release of piping work to follow-on trades, such as painting, tracing, insulation, and instruments.
- Compile turnover dossiers in the required format, facilitating a smooth transition to the next project phase.
- Engineering related degree.
- Minimum of 10 years’ relevant experience.
- Proficiency in reading and interpreting construction documents, drawings, schedules, contracts, and proposals.
- Familiarity with construction, startup, and turnover of facility systems, including commissioning and handover processes.
- Ability to manage multiple projects of varying complexity.
- Strong organizational and coordination skills.
- Knowledge of health and safety practices in a construction environment.
- Proficiency in Windows-based software, including Word, PowerPoint, Project, Excel (advanced), and Access.t.
To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly through indeed