- Salary: €55p/hr - €68p/hr (DOE)
- Location: IrelandCorkMunster
- Sector: Pharma & Life Sciences
- Contact: Mark Rigney
- Mobile: +353872143202
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client, a global engineering, procurement, construction management, and validation (EPCMV) firm that serves clients in various industries, including advanced technology, life sciences, and food and beverage are currently searching for a Lead Turnover Engineer in Cork. Our client offer a range of services, from project management to process design and construction, and focus on delivering innovative solutions that meet their clients’ specific needs. The successful candidate will receive an excellent remuneration package and work on a multi million pharmaceutical project.
- Utilize engineering documentation and electronic data from various sources to define work scope in system packages, enabling controlled and disciplined commissioning and startup activities.
- Transfer project responsibilities to the startup and commissioning organization.
- Gather a comprehensive list of exception items, monitoring and recording their completion within agreed timelines.
- Compile, organize, store, and hand over construction quality data books.
- Define construction systems using P&ID’s, electrical single line diagrams, and other relevant documentation.
- Establish the format and content of system handover dossiers and contractor handover dossiers.
- Assist in setting up and maintaining engineering information systems for tracking and storing handover data.
- Layout testing limits for piping test packs and provide specifications to contractors for proper assembly.
- Define and specify pinnacle test documents, coordinating their inspection and acceptance by the client and/or Commissioning Manager/Engineer.
- Maintain files for original quality documentation, monitoring contractors’ performance, and ensuring the compilation of required quality documentation.
- Prepare testing, flushing, reinstatement, and follow-on work for piping, insulation, painting, instrumentation, and tracing.
- Establish site preparations, civil work, steelwork completions, and associated documentation.
- Coordinate instrument and electrical completions, ensuring timely transfer of as-built mark-ups to commissioning and operations personnel.
- Work closely with the startup/commissioning group, identifying requirements and negotiating exception items for system acceptance.
- Provide regular status updates to the Field Superintendent, reporting on system package completion and progress.
- Consolidate punchlists for system exception items, ensuring comprehensive capture and sign-off for completion.
- Coordinate the release of piping work to follow-on trades, such as painting, tracing, insulation, and instruments.
- Compile turnover dossiers in the required format, facilitating a smooth transition to the next project phase.
- Engineering related degree.
- Minimum of 10 years’ relevant experience.
- Proficiency in reading and interpreting construction documents, drawings, schedules, contracts, and proposals.
- Familiarity with construction, startup, and turnover of facility systems, including commissioning and handover processes.
- Ability to manage multiple projects of varying complexity.
- Strong organizational and coordination skills.
- Knowledge of health and safety practices in a construction environment.
- Proficiency in Windows-based software, including Word, PowerPoint, Project, Excel (advanced), and Access.t.
Why apply with Sonas ?
- Experts in Consultancy & High Tech Construction
- One point of contact – We can manage all your applications, interviews and negotiations
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com or apply directly through indeed