- Salary: €85,000 - €95,000
- Location: IrelandMunsterLimerick
- Sector: Pharma & Life Sciences
- Contact: Niamh Kedney
- Mobile: +353851866731
- Email: Niamh.Kedney@sonastechnical.com
Our client are seeking a Mechanical Contracts Manager to join their team in Limerick for a large Pharma project. Our client is one of Ireland’s leading Mechanical contracting companies, specialising in the installation of Mechanical & HVAC solutions to a wide range of customers.
Due to continues growth, they are now seeking a Contracts Manager to join their team.
Why apply with Sonas?
- Experts in M&E Recruitment
- We can provide insights to the best salaries, rates and benefits on offer
- One point of contact – We can manage all your applications, interviews and negotiations
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- Management of contracts from beginning to completion
- Supervision and Management of project teams on multiple sites
- Ensure project meets deadlines and on budget
- Attend client and team meetings with weekly progress reports
- Assist in the negotiation and management of contracts
- Assist the EHS Director to ensure the project is in accordance with H&S protocols
- Work closely with the Directors and Site Teams to support and recommend strategies, to identify any potential risks or issues and to find an appropriate resolution
- Issue regular progress reports for Senior Management/Directors
- Work collaboratively with Senior Management to continue to achieve business needs
- 3rd level qualification in Building Services Engineering or a strong trade’s background
- Relevant experience in mechanical contracting
- Strong technical ability, with a minimum of 10 years’ experience working in Building Services
- Ability to lead teams and organise projects.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines/targets
- Proven track record of managing Mechanical projects from initial stages through to handover
- Good Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Good communicator at all levels
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
To apply please send your C.V to email@example.com or apply directly through Indeed.