- Salary: €40,000-55,000
- Location: IrelandMunsterLimerick
- Sector: Pharma & Life Sciences
- Contact: Aimee Burke
- Mobile: +353852654282
- Email: email@example.com
Our client, a Global provider of Medical Technology is seeking an experienced Process Engineer based in Limerick.
This role will encompass 3 elements new product projects, process improvement and manufacturing support.
New Product Introduction:
- New Process Development: Involvement in the development of new manufacturing processes.
- Process Validations: Ensuring that manufacturing processes are validated and meet quality standards.
- New Machine Installation and Qualification: Overseeing the installation and qualification of new equipment.
- Production Systems and Layout Designs: Designing and optimizing production systems and layouts.
- Upgrade and Development: Upgrading existing equipment and developing new processes, tooling, jigs, and fixtures.
- Validation and Development: Validating and developing manufacturing processes, materials, and technology.
- Vendor Management: Sourcing and managing vendors for new equipment and processes.
- Cost Savings and Efficiency: Initiating projects to reduce waste, cut costs, and improve efficiency.
- Compliance: Ensuring compliance with relevant standards, such as ISO 13485, FDA, GMP, and environmental health and safety.
- Addressing Customer Complaints: Handling major customer complaints and critical failures leading to line downtime.
- Validations: Assisting with validation processes.
- Mistake-Proofing: Implementing mistake-proofing processes.
- Long-Term Solutions: Introducing and embedding long-term solutions to process issues.
- People Skills: Effective communication, leadership in meetings, and the ability to work in cross-functional teams. Interviewing and influencing skills.
- Strategy: Understanding the business’s key drivers, the impact of the job on these drivers, and inter-departmental relationships.
- Customers and Vendors: Communicating technical information, managing customer relationships, and handling difficult customer communications.
The Ideal Candidate:
- A third-level relevant degree.
- At least 2 years of technical experience in a similar environment.
- Basic project management skills.
- Understanding of Lean Principles and statistical analysis.
- Proficiency in structured problem-solving techniques.
- Technical report writing.
- Knowledge of process validations, FMEA, and protocols.
- Understanding of health and safety, including machine safety, ergonomics, electrical safety, and chemical safety.
- Ability to generate and understand technical drawings (AutoCAD/Inventor).
- Familiarity with the new product introduction process.
- Ability to influence employees who do not report directly.
For more information or to apply directly email firstname.lastname@example.org