- Salary: €80,000 - €100,000
- Location: IrelandMunsterCork
- Sector: Pharma & Life Sciences
- Contact: Mark Rigney
- Mobile: +353872143202
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sonas Technical are looking to recruit a Process Engineering Lead to join our client, a leading EPCM firm. This is a key hire for the company and the successful person will work on the pharma and life science team. They are looking for a PAYE hire and offer a strong renumeration package with generous annual leave and contributions towards CPD.
Why apply with Sonas ?
- One point of contact – We can manage all your applications, interviews and negotiations
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- Create process flow diagrams (PFD’s), process and instrumentation diagrams (P&ID’s), data sheets, and size specifications for Equipment & Instruments.
- Develop calculations for loads and equipment sizing, direct physical layout of systems, edit specifications, and prepare design drawings.
- Coordinate process system interfaces, engaging with project management, vendors, and clients in the biopharmaceutical sector.
- Conduct process engineering studies, compile reports and calculations.
- Apply understanding of industry codes and practices.
- Update the Safety in Design specifications related to Process Engineering.
- Ensure safety philosophy and outcomes within assigned project areas.
- Verify design consistency with industry-accepted norms, advanced technologies, and client preferences.
- Contribute to the Process Knowledge Centre’s development, utilizing existing data.
- Attend self-improvement seminars for skill enhancement per Discipline Director’s assignments.
- Perform QA/QC tasks for projects led by discipline leads.
- Support corporate and discipline-specific procedures and policies.
- Collaborate with global and European engineering teams.
- Holds a Chemical Engineering or Processing Engineering Degree.
- Possesses at least 8 years of engineering and design experience.
- Holds a minimum of 3 years of experience in engineering design for life science, biotech, or related projects as a facilities/plants engineer or consulting engineer.
- Required to be an effective team player with good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Detail-oriented mindset.
- Willing to travel occasionally.
For more information or to apply directly email email@example.com