- Salary: 65,000-75,000
- Location: IrelandMunsterLimerick
- Sector: Pharma & Life Sciences
- Contact: Aimee Burke
- Mobile: +353852654282
- Email: email@example.com
Our client, a Global provider of Medical Technology is seeking an experienced Production Supervisor based in Limerick.
This role is critical to the success of the business and involves a combination of technical knowledge, interpersonal skills, and a commitment standards.
- Oversee all aspects of team performance, ensuring adherence to required standards.
- Provide comprehensive training to operators for optimal flexibility and efficiency.
- Motivate and equip the team to meet established standards effectively.
- Foster effective communication with employees, keeping them informed and engaged.
- Contribute to recruitment and selection processes as per company requirements.
- Offer insights for design for manufacture (DFM) and process improvement to enhance area performance.
- Collaborate with engineering, quality, and other departments to optimize lead times and streamline production workflows.
- Ensure strict adherence to operational SOPs and maintain GMP and Health & Safety standards within the area.
- Take responsibility for relevant KPIs, identifying deviations and implementing corrective actions.
- Facilitate accurate and timely allocation of labor and materials to all jobs.
- Conduct stocktaking and implement controls to enhance material accuracy and reduce variances.
- Collaborate with support departments to implement Continuous Improvement Programs (CIP).
- Pursue continuous improvements aligned with business needs to boost profitability, quality, and safety.
- Plan day-to-day production activities to ensure on-time delivery.
- Assist in the Contract Review process for new T-Numbers to optimize efficiency and meet customer and quality requirements.
- Address customer issues, including complaints, queries, credit issues, and other production-related topics.
- Cultivate a high-performance culture by holding support groups accountable for commitments and problem-solving.
- Ensure full compliance with regulatory requirements and adherence to Quality and EHS policies.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Possess relevant 3rd level qualification.
- Have 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar people management role.
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of cost management and profit.
- Prioritize candidates with transfer to manufacturing experience.
- Experience in development projects is advantageous.
- Exhibit planning and organizational skills for labor, materials, and equipment.
- Possess knowledge of employee engagement, motivation, and leadership.
- Basic understanding of process validations, FMEA’s, and protocols.
- Lean Sigma certification is a plus.
For more information or to apply directly email firstname.lastname@example.org