- Salary: €45p/hr - €55p/hr
- Location: IrelandMunsterCork
- Sector: Pharma & Life Sciences
- Contact: Mark Rigney
- Mobile: +353872143202
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sonas Technical are currently recruiting a project engineer in Cork to join our client, an international engineering, procurement, construction management, and validation (EPCMV) firm that serves clients in various industries, including advanced technology, life sciences and food & beverage; they offer a range of services, from project management to process design and construction, and focus on delivering innovative solutions that meet their clients’ specific needs. This is a contract role with a strong hourly rate on offer depending on experience.
Why apply with Sonas ?
- One point of contact – We can manage all your applications, interviews and negotiations
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- Assist in managing capital projects across organizational boundaries, utilizing project management methodologies and skills.
- Ensure projects are delivered at the highest quality, within specified timeframes and budget, while effectively managing risks.
- Coordinate and supervise project execution activities from initiation to closeout, including hand-over.
- Lead a cross-functional team of internal and external specialists, fostering collaboration and achieving project objectives.
- Meet project scope, schedule, and cost requirements, while ensuring alignment with overall business strategy.
- Ensure compatibility and consistency with existing organizational and industry standards, such as PMM, cGMP, and GEP.
- Implement appropriate safety measures to prevent injuries and minimize safety risks.
- Ensure readiness for inspections in collaboration with quality organizations.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, science, or another technical field (engineering degree preferred).
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar role.
- Experience in the pharmaceutical or biotech industry.
- Strong leadership skills, capable of leading and motivating teams.
To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com or apply directly through indeed