- Salary: €80,000 - €95,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterKildare
- Sector: Pharma & Life Sciences
- Contact: Mark Rigney
- Mobile: +353872143202
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sonas Technical is currently seeking a Project Manager to join a global multi billion market-leading client facing EPCM firm. This is an opportunity to join our client’s pharmaceutical and life science team in Ireland and Europe. This role is based in Kildare. Our client is looking for a permanent hire.
Why Apply with Sonas?
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
- Work within the matrix organizational structure, leveraging the company’s functional resources to execute projects efficiently.
- Act as the company’s representative when engaging with clients, suppliers, subcontractors, and government agencies.
- Play an active role in the development of the Biopharma & Life Sciences business in Ireland, supporting the acquisition of new projects and contributing to company growth.
- Ensure compliance with contractual, safety, statutory, and legal obligations, satisfying the client’s requirements.
- Manage the flow of data and information between the company, clients, licensors, joint venture partners, and relevant authorities.
- Organize regular Project Review Meetings to evaluate progress, identify challenges, and agree on necessary actions for improvement.
- Monitor, control, and report work-hour expenditure and costs accurately to management and clients.
- Exercise contract change control, obtaining client approval for additional time and/or costs when applicable, and authorizing internal changes to meet contract objectives.
- Provide monthly reports to management, documenting the company’s performance in engineering, procurement, construction, commissioning, program, costs, and resources.
- Support the development of the company’s business in Ireland, assisting in the acquisition of new projects and contributing to overall company growth.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing teams on proposals and client presentations, showcasing the company’s capabilities.
- Hold a degree in a related field such as engineering or construction.
- Possess a minimum of 10 years of experience in Life Sciences, with a specific focus on Biotech.
- MEP design experience is preferred.
- PMP certification or equivalent is desirable.
- Demonstrated extensive overall experience, including international projects.
- Proven ability to successfully lead and complete projects.
- Specialized experience in key technical areas, such as biopharma, fill/finish, and clean utilities.
- Knowledge of 3D/BIM technologies.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
For more information or to apply directly please email email@example.com