- Salary: €85,000 - €100,000
- Location: EuropeFinland
- Sector: Pharma & Life Sciences
- Contact: Mark Rigney
- Mobile: +353872143202
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sonas Technical are currently recruiting for a Project Manager to work for a global billion euro EPCM firm. Travel to site in Finland when necessary is required for this industrial food and beverage project.
- Our client a Global EPCM firm, (Engineering, Procurement and Construction Management), are currently on the lookout for an Assistant Project Manager to work on major projects in the manufacturing, food & beverage and pharmaceutical industries.
- The successful person will join a client facing main contractor who operates predominately in the industrial GMP Environments.
- Our client is looking for a permanent hire.
- Opportunity to join a multi billion company breaking out in the Irish and European markets.
Why Apply with Sonas?
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Monitoring build progress, overseeing finance and ensuring project quality
- Coordinating the efforts of various workers in order to ensure that the required tasks are accomplished
- Developing a timeline for the completion of a certain milestone for a given project
- Review and understand commercial aspects of the project
- Defining the scope of the project
- Creating budget for the completion of a particular task, and monitoring the amount of money spent in order to ensure the project does not exceed this amount
- Recommending changes to a project that is ongoing if it appears not proceeding on schedule or is producing unsatisfactory results
- Managing project managers and enabling them to supervise and manage their own teams
- Meeting with clients, stakeholders and project managers to report on project progress
- Reviewing proposals, approving or denying them
- Managing available resources, including teams working on the project
- Primary Honours/Bachelor Degree (Level 8) in Engineering/Construction/Science or relation Discipline
- Professional Qualification in Project Management
- A minimum of 10+ years relevant experience
- Good understanding of all engineering disciplines
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to produce quality work and achieve project deadlines within budget
- Excellent commercial skills with the ability to manage projects to budget hours and commercial return target
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality and business
- A forward planner who identifies and resolves project issue
- Proven experience in multiple project delivery
To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com or apply directly on indeed.