- Salary: €40,000 - €45,000
- Location: IrelandMunsterWaterford
- Sector: Pharma & Life Sciences
- Contact: Mark Rigney
- Mobile: +353872143202
- Email: email@example.com
Sonas Technical are currently recruiting a QS to join our client based in the South East. Our client is a leading consultancy and operate in a variety of sectors including, Commercial, Residential, Pharmaceutical and Food & Beverages Industries. This role offers a hybrid of site based work and also office based work.
Why apply with Sonas?
- We can provide insights to the best salaries, rates and benefits on offer
- One point of contact – We can manage all your applications, interviews and negotiations
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- Skilled and budgeting, reporting, developing BOQ’s, profit plans.
- Pricing and costing
- Undertake and manage interim commercial meetings with the Client and Internal Project Team. Report in detail as required for the Project Manager on the commercial status of the project.
- Manage subcontractor accounts, interim valuations and final accounts. Ensure payment certificates are processed and payments are made per the agreed sub-contract and procurement terms. Retentions apply as per agreements.
- Capable of costing and agreeing daily work changes to include managing the subcontractor premeasurement of contract works, site dayworks and site change orders.
- Maintain accurate records and provide necessary detailed backup to support commercial tracking and costing.
- Be able identify potential commercial risks and ensure prompt reporting of same to Senior Management. Follow direction of Senior Management in undertaking work duties.
- Quantity Surveying qualification
- 2+ years’ experience post qualification essential
- Experience in industrial projects an advantage
- Ability to work both individually and as part of a multi-functional team.
To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly through indeed
M.R- ST 10-12