- Salary: €85,000 - €100,000
- Location: LeinsterIrelandDublin
- Sector: Pharma & Life Sciences
- Contact: Niamh Kedney
- Mobile: +353851866731
- Email: Niamh.Kedney@sonastechnical.com
Sonas Technical are currently recruiting for a Senior Mechanical Manager to work for a global billion euro EPCM firm. Our client has a preference for a permanent hire, the successful person will receive a strong renumeration package and be based in South Dublin.
- Our client a Global EPCM firm, (Engineering, Procurement and Construction Management), are currently on the lookout for a Senior Mechanical Manager to work on major projects in the manufacturing, food & beverage and pharmaceutical industries.
- The successful person will join a client facing main contractor who operates predominately in the industrial GMP Environments.
- Our client is looking for a permanent hire.
- Opportunity to join a multi billion company breaking out in the Irish and European markets with Ireland as their HQ.
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Working directly with the MD and senior leadership team to fill this role
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Manage the Mechanical Systems package
- Be fully familiar with the contract scope, technical documentation package, contract price details and fabrication/supply/ construction programme
- Represent the company for the duration of the construction phase
- Ensure all Construction Management team and contractors are adhering and contributing to the Quality program
- Monitor contractors site activities of the contractors to ensure they complete their contracts in terms of safety, quality, schedule, and documentation
- Ensure work complies with the First of Kind (FOK) and samples
- In conjunction with the Quality Manager, review and approve test packs
- Identify the key interfaces with mechanical design, procurement, CQV and end user
- Input into the project procurement plan.
- Review tenders and attend tender classifications meeting
- Manage, monitor and co-ordinate the mechanical team: ensure that all team members clearly understand and perform their roles and responsibilities
- Participate in the Customer and internal weekly meetings
- Plan and direct the mechanical activities
- Update and revise construction plan as required relating to mechanical installation
- Ensure sufficient coordination meetings are being held between the mechanical contractors, minutes issued and ensure all parties are clear on the sequence of work
- Recognised Mechanical Engineering degree
- 10 + years successful postgraduate experience in Project Management
- Experience in Food & Beverage or Heavy Industry projects is desirable
- Exposure to and being able to drive and navigate through BIM/ Revit Models
- IT Skills- MS Office packages -Teams, excel, word, outlook
- Proven experience in managing multi-disciplinary construction teams
- International experience is an advantage
- Strong Leadership skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Organisational Skill
To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com or apply directly on indeed.