- Salary: €80,000 - €90,000
- Location: IrelandMunsterCork
- Sector: Pharma & Life Sciences
- Contact: Mark Rigney
- Mobile: +353872143202
- Email: email@example.com
Sonas Technical are currently recruiting a Technical Director with an Electrical bias to work for a international leading consulting engineering and project management company. Our client has a preference for a permanent hire, the successful person will receive a strong renumeration package and be based in Cork with the possibility of hybrid working.
- Our client a consulting engineering and project management company, are currently on the lookout for a Technical Director with an Electrical Bias to work on major projects in the data centre/ mission critical, food & beverage and pharmaceutical industries.
- Our client is looking for a permanent hire.
- Opportunity to join a multi million company as they continue to grow both in Ireland and internationally.
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Working directly with the senior leadership team to fill this role
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Take Management and leadership in the development the technology electrical team in Ireland.
- Work with Directors on Business strategy and management.
- Carry out cost and profit diagnosis on projects including feasibility studies and preparation of project fee proposals
- Collaborate closely with clients and project team to establish project requirements
- Prepare project reports for Management, Client or others.
- Fiscal and commercial management of projects to ensure they return the target margin
- Liaise with existing clients to establish long term relationships and future upcoming projects
- Liaise with future client prospects and general business development.
- Represent the company at technical meetings with customers, professional teams and contractors teams
- Carry out engineering calculations to ensure drawings meet required robust industry and legal standards
- Support clients in tender and procurement of MEP contractors and MEP equipment.
- Lead on the coordination of engineering services, together with hands on delivery of concept and details designs
- Mentor younger engineers in the team
- Take a holistic view in the selection and application of engineering concepts and solution
- BSc/BEng in appropriate engineering discipline/BEng General Building Services or have sufficient equivalent experience
- MCIBSE/MEI + appropriate experience or equivalent
- Chartered Engineer status required
- Strong experience of specification design for a variety of building types
- Good knowledge of health and safety issues and legislation
- Appreciation & working knowledge of contract and business law
- Ability to prioritise own workload
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Presentation skills
To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly on indeed.