- Salary: €85,000 - €100,000
- Location: LeinsterIrelandDublin
- Sector: Pharma & Life SciencesAdvanced Manufacturing
- Contact: Cian Conry
- Mobile: +353851354902
- Email: email@example.com
Our Client, a leading provider of high performance tooling is seeking a Technical Manger to join their team in Dublin; the Candidate will oversee the CNC Teams, look after continuous improvement on the floor and report into the Senior Management Team.
• Lead the technical team including CNC programming, process development and optimisation of staff.
• Play a key role in the identification and implementation of systems and processes to allow the introduction of time-based planning, production monitoring, performance management and capacity measurement.
• Lead continuous improvement in machining including right first time, cycle time reduction and changeover optimisation
• Support manufacturing best practice initiatives and ensure the basics are implemented and maintained in the machining area.
• Cultivate a strong, positive technical operations team
• Develop strong teams and succession pipelines through coaching, mentoring and by providing opportunities for individual development & growth.
• Ensure the technical team have the relevant skills, capabilities, tools and support to perform in their roles. Motivate teams and individuals in a people-centric, self-directed environment.
Accountable for creating and maintaining a safe and healthy working environment by ensuring full adherence to best practice systems and processes.
Interested applicants should have:
• Ideally a third-level qualification in a relevant engineering, manufacturing, scientific discipline or similar.
• At least 10 years’ experience in manufacturing processes and complex, multiple technology products.
• Extensive experience in CNC Machining is essential.
• Proven ability to manage and develop high-performance teams in either engineering or manufacturing team-based environments.
• Experience with continuous improvement methods an advantage (lean, kaizen, six sigma)
• Familiarity in a regulated environment an advantage (e.g. med tech, pharma), not essential
• Experience in a fast-moving dynamic environment
• Strong evidence of delivering results in a fast-paced operational setting and continuous improvement initiatives
• Communication and reporting skills (verbal and written)
• Confident at challenging the status quo, both influencing and challenging decisions at a senior management level
• Levels of high energy and drive for results
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org