- Salary: €45-60 p/hr
- Location: IrelandMunsterCork
- Sector: Food & Life Sciences
- Contact: Mark Rigney
- Mobile: +353872143202
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sonas Technical are currently on the lookout to hire a Architectural Lead to join an international leading EPC company based in Cork. The successful candidate will get the opportunity to work on projects in the pharmaceutical sector and will receive an excellent remuneration package.
Why apply with Sonas?
- We can provide insights to the best salaries, rates and benefits on offer
- One point of contact – We can manage all your applications, interviews and negotiations
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- Join a team of highly qualified and motivated employees serving customers in the Pharma, Medical, Construction sectors.
- Independently lead plant design activities as an area/system leader and coordinate with multi-discipline designers.
- Perform Architectural design work across several engineering disciplines in 2D/3D integrated design systems.
- Perform quality review checks for 2D/3D modelling and Architectural deliverables.
- Participate in design reviews, risk assessments and vendor bid evaluations.
- Assist in the generation of proposals, scopes, schedules and budgets for projects.
- Develops designer effort-hour estimates for Architectural discipline.
- Be responsible for handling new and existing products from the initial brief through to drafting, approval, release to manufacture and follow up during manufacture.
- 3rd level Engineering or Design qualification or equivalent.
- Pharma experience preferable, large scale industrial.
- Proficient in Microsoft suite (Excel).
- Strong relevant architectural design experience in industrial/advanced technology sector.
- Experience in equipment layout definition.
- Excellent English level – written and spoken,
- Knowledge of Architectural specific design standards and building regulations
- Ability to interact with engineering disciplines, clients, and vendors at all levels.
- Experience using REVIT and BIM desirable.
- Familiar with BCaR.
- The ideal candidate will be an RIAI registered Architect with 10+ years experience
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com