- Salary: €40,000 - €55,000+ DOE
- Location: IrelandMunsterLimerick
- Sector: Power & Energy
- Contact: Jack Whelan
- Mobile: +353 (0)85 256 7355
- Email: email@example.com
Sonas Technical are currently seeking an experienced CAD Technician to join our client, a leading Utilities Contractor with operations across Ireland. The client in question are a leading provider of Specialist Design, Engineering and Construction Services across a variety of key sectors including Data Centres, Renewables and Transmission and Distribution Utilities.
You will be based in Limerick. This is a full-time, permenent position.
- Create and interpret engineering drawings and sketches.
- Work with engineers, drafters, and other professionals to create designs.
- Create, update and maintain technical drawings using AutoCAD software
- Interpret and analyse project specifications and requirements to ensure accurate and complete drawings
- Collaborate with project managers, engineers, drafters architects and other professionals to develop design concepts and project plans
- Modify existing designs to meet customer or manufacturer specifications.
- Prepare engineering documentation for manufacturing or construction purposes.
- Review and analyse drawings for errors and discrepancies and make corrections as necessary
- Produce 2D and 3D drawings for various projects
- Associates degree or higher in drafting, engineering or a related field
- 2 years of experience in drafting using AutoCAD software
- Strong proficiency in AutoCAD software and other computer-aided design (CAD) tools
- Experience with 3D modelling and rendering software such as SketchUp, Revit, or SolidWorks is a plus
- Knowledge of drafting and design principles and standards
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Utilities recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
For more information or to apply directly email email firstname.lastname@example.org