- Salary: €55,000 - €75,000+ DOE
- Location: IrelandLeinsterDublin
- Sector: Power & Energy
- Contact: Jack Whelan
- Mobile: +353 (0)85 256 7355
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sonas Technical are currently seeking an experienced Civil Project Engineer to join our client, a leading Utilities Contractor with operations across Ireland. The client in question are a leading provider of Specialist Design, Engineering and Construction Services across a variety of key sectors including Data Centres, Renewables and Transmission and Distribution Utilities.
You will be based in Dublin. This is a full-time, permenent position.
- Carry out quality audits.
- Assist the Project Manager with maintaining the project program, ensuring milestones are achieved.
- Assistance with procurement and supply chain.
- Assistance with Tendering as requested.
- Ensure compliance with Quality controls and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with Health and Safety Regulations and Procedure.
- Inspection, Audit, Supervision and Approval of Civil & Structural works.
- Maintaining records and production of project documentation.
- Mentoring civil graduates.
- Civil Engineering Degree or related discipline
- 3 – 7 years relevant experience in the Engineering field
- Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience in AutoCAD
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Utilities recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
For more information or to apply directly email email email@example.com