- Salary: €50,000 - €65,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterLaois
- Sector: Power & Energy
- Contact: Cian Conry
- Mobile: +353851354902
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client are at the forefront of renewable energy innovation and drive sustainable self-sufficiency for commercial and industrial sectors at Ireland’s leading provider of renewable energy solutions. We are seeking a dedicated and hands-on Commissioning Engineer to contribute to our clients team and contribute to pushing the boundaries in renewable energy technology.
As a Commissioning Engineer you will play a pivotal role in the successful commissioning of Solar and Wind Systems. Your key responsibilities include:
- Proactively ensuring performance targets are met.
- Sharing knowledge and imparting skills to fellow team members.
- Assisting in various duties within the role.
- Providing expertise in Preconstruction activities, including commissionability reviews and design compliance evaluations.
- Compiling and updating commissioning reports from multiple projects.
- Participating in offsite factory testing and on-site SAT tests.
- Assisting with client aftercare during defects liability and post-system start-up phases.
- Developing and reviewing essential commissioning documents.
- Commissioning all aspects of Solar and Wind Turbine Systems, encompassing LV & MV Equipment, Comms, BMS, and Scada.
- Conducting relay testing, witness testing with clients, and final installation sign-off.
The ideal candidate for this role possesses a blend of technical proficiency and analytical thinking. Key skills include:
- Profound understanding of BMS controls commissioning and other control packages like SCADA, BAS & EPMS.
- Ability to work with, program, and commission various equipment such as Woodward MRA4, ComAp InteliPro & Intelimains, Siemens, 7RW600, 7SJ804, G10 & EGIP/G59/G99, Omicron & CPC Machines, Primary and Secondary Injections, Reverse Power relays, power meters, CT & VTs, and Solar PV Inverters.
- A Third Level Degree or equivalent in relevant education and experience.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving capabilities.
- Effective communication and collaboration skills.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com or apply directly through Indeed