- Salary: €60,000 - €65,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterWestmeath
- Sector: Power & EnergyConstruction & CivilsAdvanced Manufacturing
- Contact: Cian Conry
- Mobile: +353851354902
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client is seeking an experienced Contracts Planning Lead to join their team in Mullingar. Our client are an internationally recognised leader in Fire Protection Systems.
This new role is a critical role for the business and will also be a key liaison for the engineering team and other key functions of the business (Quality, Safety, Manufacturing/ Assembly, Finance and HR).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working with project engineers, leads and site based teams, accurately forecasting and assigning resources on project teams.
- Review on a weekly Basis all contract progress is updated on inhouse systems.
- Liaise with Commercial & Service departments from tendering through to commissioning stage of projects to ensure smooth handover of contract to all relevant internal teams.
- Lead and track performance of all installation teams.
- Monitor the overall execution of contracts and set up/facilitate meetings to ensure contracts are on track in conjunction with Site Supervisor, Project Engineer/Lead and Manufacturing Manager.
- Monitor All Feedback from App from Installation – action all feedback
- Lead the Employee Review reporting and preparation process for Installation
- Ensure that all contracts are planned a min 8 weeks in advance.
- 3+ years’ experience as a Project Manager over multiple projects
- Degree or Diploma in Project Management or equivalent experience
- Skilled communicator with a demonstrated ability to collaborate with key areas of the business and customers
- Strong commercial awareness
- Ability to thrive under pressure, working with tight project deadlines, whilst maintaining adherence to process disciplines.
- Must be responsible, personable, detail oriented, and self-motivated with solid organization and time management skills and a strong focus on planning
- Fluent in English is a requirement for this role.
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com or apply directly through Indeed