- Salary: €40,000 - €50,000
- Location: IrelandMunsterCork
- Sector: Power & Energy
- Contact: Niamh Kedney
- Mobile: +353851866731
- Email: Niamh.Kedney@sonastechnical.com
Our client is seeking a CAD Technician to join their team in Cork. Our client is a premier utility contractor, specialising in the maintenance and construction of Electrical and Telecommunications infrastructure.
The successful candidate will provide AutoCAD/GIS/Revit design support to the Engineering Department.
Why apply with Sonas?
- We can provide insights to the best salaries, rates and benefits on offer
- One point of contact – We can manage all your applications, interviews and negotiations
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- AutoCAD/GIS/Revit support – Completion where necessary of on-site surveys, survey drawings, architectural & engineering design drawings and work generally associated with the design of grid connections and all associated infrastructure
- In executing company work, knowledge of requirements of ISO 9001, ISO14001 & ISO 45001 will be required and previous experience of associated procedures will be a considerable advantage.
- Preparation of utility mapping and integration of mapping with GIS systems
- Compilation of planning applications & section 5 exemption applications where required
- Tender Submissions – assistance in relation to document compilation etc
- Processing of survey and utility data (2D & 3D) in multiple formats (AutoCAD, GIS, Revit, Civil 3D).
- Previous experience (5 years minimum) in a similar role
- AutoCAD/GIS/Revit expertise is necessary.
- Design experience in the utilities sector is an advantage
- 22 Days annual leave.
- Sick pay after completion of probation.
- “Career Pathway Programme”, where there is an emphasis on training & career development.
- LAYA EAP Programme – 24/7 Mental Wellbeing Support & Employee Assistance Programme.
- Health Insurance Discount.
- Death In Service Payment.
For more information or to apply directly please email email@example.com
application to firstname.lastname@example.org.