- Salary: €35,000 - €55,000
- Location: IrelandMunsterLimerick
- Sector: Power & Energy
- Contact: Jack Whelan
- Mobile: +353 (0)85 256 7355
- Email: email@example.com
Our client, a leading renewable and utilities contractor, is currently on the lookout for a Document Controller to join their team in Limerick. The client in question are industry leaders in Mission Critical facilities, Renewable Developers, Transmission and Distribution Utilities. The successful candidate will be joining the team in Limerick. This is a full time, permanent position, with great scope for career progression.
- Working as part of a high-performance project team, the document controller shall organise and maintain the Project Document Plan and provide the team with updates on a timely basis.
- Quality check all documentation prior to sharing with client.
- Assist in the preparation of technical documents.
- Distribute reports & updates to Project Teams.
- Record and issue project meeting minutes as required.
- Store documentation as per Project Management and Document Control procedures.
- Maintain confidentiality around sensitive information in line with legal regulations.
- Provide guidance to users in correct use of document management system to ensure consistency of system usage.
- Assist with audit preparation and support.
- Participation in ad hoc project work and other administrative duties as requested by the Project Management Team.
- Provide day-to-day support to the project team and ensure quality systems are executed appropriately according to requirements.
- Ideally possess 2 years’ experience working in a Document Controller/Project Administration position coming from an engineering/construction environment.
- Previous experience within the construction, mechanical or electrical industry
- Familiar with Quality Standards/Document Control Procedures
- Excellent planner and organizer with good communication skills
- Dependable team player with strong leadership skills
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Civils & Utilities recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
For more information or to apply directly email firstname.lastname@example.org